Horseshoe Arch in Yellow Wallpaper
The Horseshoe Arch design features the Sian Elin signature hand-writing in scalloped geometric designs to create a unique and memorable pattern.
Length: 10m × Width: 52 cm
52cm | Straight Match
Digitally printed onto non-woven 147gsm un-coated paper.
• Glue needed: paste the wall wallpaper paste. This can be purchased from any DIY store, such as Homebase.
• Cut out all the strips before you start.
• Using a plumb line or similar, draw a straight line down the wall to line your first strip up to.
• Start wallpapering on one side of the wall (not in the middle) and paste the wall the width of one strip (plus a little bit more so you don’t need to get too close to the edges when putting up the next strip).
• Hang the first strip straight, starting at the top.
• All other strips are hung to line up with the first, no plumb line is needed.
If you need any help working out how much wallpaper you will need, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your wall dimensions and we’ll be happy to help.
Per 10m roll.
All of our wallpapers are printed in England.
Free delivery on orders over £100.
BATCH NUMBERS MUST MATCH FOR HANGING PURPOSES.