Horseshoe Arch in Yellow Wallpaper
EAST MEETS WEST
A graphic modern take on ancient Eastern design.
Featuring bold hand-drawn patterns and bright pastel colours – these wallpapers are a unique blend of Scandinavian sensibilities with Moorish and Islamic flair.
Length: 10m × Width: 52 cm
52cm | Straight Match
Digitally printed onto non-woven 147gsm un-coated paper.
• Glue needed: paste the wall wallpaper paste. This can be purchased from any DIY store, such as Homebase.
• Cut out all the strips before you start.
• Using a plumb line or similar, draw a straight line down the wall to line your first strip up to.
• Start wallpapering on one side of the wall (not in the middle) and paste the wall the width of one strip (plus a little bit more so you don’t need to get too close to the edges when putting up the next strip).
• Hang the first strip straight, starting at the top.
• All other strips are hung to line up with the first, no plumb line is needed.
If you need any help working out how much wallpaper you will need, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your wall dimensions and we’ll be happy to help.
Per 10m roll inc VAT.
BATCH NUMBERS MUST MATCH FOR HANGING PURPOSES.
You save £36.00 (40%)!