Get up to date with this latest luxe marble trend. It comes in all sorts of patterns and colours, and looks best when paired with pink, copper, and monochrome. Marble is such a beautiful surface and adds that extra special touch. From real marble accessories, to marble effect textiles, or melamine – the surface looks extra funky in on-trend geometric shapes.
We particularly love the B&Q Marble Effect Grey Self Adhesive Film (bottom left) – you can cover any flat surface with it, and it looks so real! Create a splash-back in your bathroom, or cover a table top. It is also perfect for IKEA hacks!
- Bloomingville Marble Tray from Barker & Stonehouse
- Pink & Marble Lamp from Oliver Bonas
- Karlsson Marble Clock from Prezola
- Marble Candel Holder from Amara
- Marble Alarm Clock from NOTHS
- DENY marble effect bedding for Urban Outfitters
- Marble Effect Self Adhesive Film from B&Q
- Ceramic Plate with marble pattern from H&M
- Bloomingville candle holder from Royal Design